Open sided semitrailer
Open sided semitrailer NORD is a trailer specially adapted for operation in the northern regions with harsh climatic and road conditions. High reliability and functional versatility of this semitrailer allow to use it for the transportation of commercial and construction goods, standard containers, oversized cargo, industrial pipes, etc.
Frame of semitrailer is specially adapted for operation in winter trails. It is technical design of Grunwald experts and German designers of one of leading European Bureau. Reinforced frame is made of high-quality low-alloy steel of the Swedish brand OVAKO. At assemblage semitrailer frame is welded on both sides by automatic and semi-automatic welding machines in an argon environment. It allows to combine high strength with elasticity at low temperatures.
PAINTWORK FOR ROUGH CONDITIONS
Painting of the semitrailer is performed by European technologies on the industrial equipment by acrylic paint on system RAL. Before painting all the details are primed with zinc-containing composition and tested blasting that ensures durability of painting layer. The quality of dyeing is strictly supervised by specialists of technical control with the help of high-precision equipment. To achieve maximum color fastness to atmospheric influences layer thickness is 200 microns.
REINFORCED AXLES AND SUSPENSION
Semitrailer is equipped by BPW Heavy Duty three-axle unit. All axial mechanisms are made in a strengthened version and adapted for operation in difficult road conditions. The warranty for axial mechanisms - 3 years with unlimited mileage. With BPW axle units as standart equipment installs T-Control telematic system. Telematics is part of the passive safety system and it is able to track the location of the semitrailer, the load on the axle, the speed, mileage, braking system, the status of the cable EBS.
A system of telematics T-Control is installed at all semitrailers in the configuration with BPW Axles. The system is able to track the location of a semitrailer, axle loads, speed, mileage, brake system, the status of the cable EBS.
- The superstructure of the semitrailer is made of steel, including sides with height of 600 mm and front portal.
- System of 10 bunks with drawers and winches for tie straps is included in standart configuation. It allows to carry massive pipes and other oversized cargoes.
- Optionally is available installation of 12 container locks. This greatly extends the field of application of semitrailer and enables the transportation of standard containers dimensions of 20, 30 and 40 feet, or same-time carrying of a pair of 20-foot containers.
- Semitrailer is equipped with a basket for 2 spare wheels, a ladder and a folding step in the tailgate.
- A system of telematics T-Control is set in the configuration with BPW axles. The system is able to track the location of a semitrailer, axle loads, speed, mileage, brake system, the status of the EBS cable.
- Setting the front / rear lift axle;
- Highway tires Michelin X MULTI T (385/65 R 22,5);
- Highway tires Michelin X MULTIWAY HD XZE (385/65 R 22,5);
- Career Michelin XZY 3 445/65 R 14;
- Information block SMARTBOARD;
- Height SSA 1350 mm; 1480 mm;
- Axles BPW Heavy Duty 3x12 tons.
All mounted components - axles, pneumatic system, electrical, supports and fittings are purchased directly from leading European manufacturers. This approach provides reliable operation and easy maintenance of equipment due to a larger amount service stations and the availability of spare parts.
Grunwald semitrailers are certified by the State Standard of the Russian Federation in accordance with the latest UNECE Regulations.
Warranty period for semitrailer Grunwald is 12 months from the date of sale. The warranty for the machine axis as standard equipment - 3 years with unlimited mileage.